1) How do I become a registered member of Masterstrokes?
To register, click on the 'Register' link on the top right hand side of the page. This will open a window where you fill in basic details, choose a password and click on 'Sign Me Up' button. That's it! You will become a registered member of Masterstrokes.
2) Is it safe to use my credit card or provide bank details on Masterstrokes?
Yes, it is completely safe to pay on Masterstrokes using your credit card, debit card or through a bank transfer. We follow RBI guidelines for online payments including using 'MasterCard 3D Secure' PIN and 'Verified by VISA' PIN. Masterstrokes is a PCI DSS compliant eCommerce company and does not store any customer credit card or financial information on its servers. All transactions are processed through secure bank servers, which are PCI DSS- II compliant thereby, providing the highest level of security while processing your online payments.
3) What are the various methods available for making payments on Masterstrokes?
Following Payment Options are currently available on Masterstrokes:
- Internet Banking [54 leading banks in India]
- Visa, Master, American Express and Diners Credit Cards
- Debit Cards issued by all leading banks in India
- Easy EMI Options by Citi, HDFC, Axis, HSBC, Kotak, Standard Chartered, ICICI bank, American Express (Amex), SBI and Indusland credit card holders
- Cash On Delivery
- Online Wallets - currently, through Mobikwi
4) What happens if I am not satisfied with the product bought on Masterstrokes? What is Masterstrokes's Returns Policy?
We do our best to make sure that you love the purchase made on Masterstrokes. If you don't, send it back (for free!) and get your money back. Please contact our customer support team on +91 828 666 1010 any day between 9 AM – 10 PM or refer to Refund Policy.
5) Why did Masterstrokes cancel my confirmed order?
Masterstrokes sources products from several merchants spread across the country. While our team does its best to ensure that the products are available with the merchant at all times, and that the regular stock updates are done, there could still be a possibility of your order getting cancelled due to one or more of the below mentioned reasons:
- The product is rejected at our fulfillment center due to Bad Quality and the merchant is not able to arrange for a fresh product within the promised shipping timeline as shown on the product information page
- The product is Out Of Stock with our merchant
- Our logistic partners are unable to deliver the product to the desired delivery location due to some circumstances.
6) How do I get more information about the product before I place my order?
In case you have questions about a product, please call us any day between 9 am- 10 AM on +91 828 666 1010 or write to us anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
7) What is Cash On Delivery (CoD)?
If you purchase through Cash On Delivery (CoD) payment option, then you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep.The maximum order value for Cash on Delivery payment is Rs 3,000 for maximum of 3 purchases in your cart. CoD payments can be made only in Indian Rupees and no foreign currency is accepted.
8) Can I open the parcel before making the CoD payment?
No, you cannot open the parcel before making the Cash On Delivery payment. The delivery representative will hand-over the parcel only once they receive full payment in cash against the order.
9) How safe is providing the personal information like address, contact details etc. to Masterstrokes?
10) Does your site use a secure connection for sensitive information?
Our site uses SSL encryption to secure the communication of all sensitive information passing between your browser and our servers. Beginning with your checkout process till the payment, you will see "https" in the URL (like http://masterstrokesart.com/...) that indicates the use of SSL.
11) If Masterstrokes uses a secure connection then why do I see http:// instead of https:// in the URL on many pages?
We use https:// only for our secure pages, i.e. those pages that transfer confidential information such as the Login, My Account, and Checkout pages. Pages that are only used for products or blogs will still use the regular http:// since no sensitive information is being passed through them.
`Masterstrokes’ is not an off-hand idea. In fact, it emerged from our commitment to giving our customers- not just a product in our wall murals and wallpapers- but also, an entirely unique experience.